Walking team names fill in as a banner that a gathering of walkers can come together for. Therefore, it’s critical to choose the correct name for your gathering. We can help. Look at our assortment and check whether one of the choices interfaces with you and your gathering.
We strolled far and wide to gather this pleasant assortment of name thoughts for your walking team. Appreciate!
- 1 Best walking team names
- 2 Creative Walking Team Names
- 3 Funny Walking Challenge Team Names
- 4 Good Working Team Names:
- 5 Walking Team Name Puns
- 6 Best Ideas for Walking Team Names
- 7 Creative Naming Ideas
- 8 Clever Monikers
- 9 Team Names for Walking Events
- 10 Funny Walking Team Names
- 11 Mental Health Walk Team Names
- 12 AIDS Walk Team Names
- 13 Ovarian Cancer Walk Team Names
- 14 Breast Cancer Walk Team Names
- 15 Heart Walk Team Names
Best walking team names
If you are going on a team walk, asides shoes, water, and tees, you will require an awesome team name for your walking team.
Walking Team Names help make a strong personality for a walking gathering – be it for practice purposes or to raise mindfulness for a reason.
In any case, concocting an extraordinary walking team name that catches the reason for the gathering could be testing.
which is the reason we have accumulated a tremendous rundown of good walking team names to enable your team to locate that ideal team name.
Creative Walking Team Names
- Sole Sistas – Girls who enjoy taking walks together.
- Hyped For Hikes – You can see the excitement with the way they move.
- Team Next Destination – A team that’s ready to take fitness seriously.
- Team Walk With Me – And no team member is ever missing whenever they hit the streets.
- Love To Walk – They enjoy being active and it shows.
- Active Mornings Only – Morning walks when the sun has some Vitamin D for them or nothing else.
- Walk & Burn – The scorching sun ain’t got nothing on them.
- Turning Feet’s – Walking through every street one step at a time.
- Team Round The Block – Over and over again till feet’s start to ache.
- The Tramplers – A team of fiery walkers with too much energy.
- Chit-Chat Moves – Because what’s a walk without a bit of chit chat?
- To The Mountain Top – And nothing can stand in the way of their physical activity.
- Passion-Filled Feet – Team members with vibrant & fierce auras.
- Team Never Walk Alone – Because walks are more fun when you’re not doing it alone.
- Team Shake-The-Ground – If you don’t see them coming down the street, you’d hear them.
- The Leg Challengers – They’re pushing their leg muscles to the limit.
- Vigorous Walkers – Plenty of strength and enthusiasm with every step.
- Something Soleful – A movement for encouraging people to stay on their feet more.
- Gaining Grounds – They amaze one another with how much walking they can do in little time.
- United We Walk – And divided we fall down, exhausted.
- Walking Down Runways – Because who says you have to look slouchy when doing walking exercises?
- Road 2 Fitness – Every step they take brings them closer to their fitness goals.
- The Accelerators – They walk like their legs where fueled before they left home.
- The Daily Walkers – Making walking every single day a bad habit.
- Maxed Up – Regardless of how tiring it gets, they keep walking anyway.
- Team No-Stopping – Legs keep moving no matter how much they want to stop.
- Team Step It Up – One day they cover two blocks, the next day they cover four.
- Defeat The Miles – Because miles are meant to be reached and surpassed.
- Steady Treads – They stick to their Walk Timetable, and they set realistic goals.
- Active Soles – Because legs weren’t created to be hanged up all day.
- Pavement Partners – A small team that keeps their walking exercise simple and safe.
- Dash Dolls – Pretty women that move faster than you would imagine.
- Fancy Steps – Almost like they were wearing invisible heels during their walk.
- Walk-Along – A team that takes it nice and slow during walks, carrying everyone along.
- Sole Squad – You can’t walk with them if you wanted to.
- Team One-More-Turn – And then everyone can finally go home.
- Thunderous Movements – Kind of like what giants taking walks should sound like.
- Walk 4 Fun – Because why else should you choose to walk?
- Sighting The Finish Line – That’s the only thing that keeps them going.
- Ready For Walks – Or at least try to be.
- Gleeful Movements – Every strut has the same vibrant spirit as the first.
- Walking Sunshines – Walkers with bright skin, beautiful legs & a cheerful spirit.
- Fit Addicts – And they do their walking exercises like that was the only way.
- Swift & Speedy – You can’t catch up with them even if you tried.
- The Fam That Walks Together – Stays healthy, and of course, stays together.
- Team Leg Work – And that’s how they keep their legs so trim.
- The Walk-Down – For shredding excess body weights & keeping their fitness goals in check.
- Road Thrills – Who knew walking could be an exciting sport? They did.
- On Your Tracks – Every team member gets set, and then they go.
- Walking Hunnies – Pretty-looking women that take their walks very seriously.
- Team Breathless – They’re always making stops to help someone catch their breath again.
- Power Walks – Feels like an anthem is being played in their heads as they walk.
- Team Making Haste – Like they’re in a hurry to finish up and get back to their cars.
- Quickened Up – Their speed of walking keeps getting better by the day.
- Walk The Walk – Enough talking.
- Game Of Strolls – Winter isn’t coming, but it’s sort of a big deal for these strollers.
- Killing The Meters – They’re constantly reaching their exercise goals.
- Tacky Feet’s – It’s no fun for them, but they’re still walking.
- Team Overtrained – They should probably ditch walking for running soon.
- Walkin’ Mummies – A mommy team of fitness lovers.
- Team Super Legs – Those energetic legs are their superpower.
- Little Walks – They take a 2-minute walk and call it a day.
- Wicked Foots – Everyone gets jealously when they effortlessly walk by.
- Team Fast-Paced – If you didn’t look closely, you’d think they were running
- Dashing All The Way – They’re always in a jolly mood during their walks, and it’s real.
- Fitaholic – They’ve got a very healthy attitude towards staying fit.
- The Pathfinders – A team committed to their fitness mission.
- Team Running Off – Fortunately, they always come back.
- Fit Queens – A group of self-motivated women pursuing their fitness goals.
- On Track – They’re walking down the right lane of owning a fit body.
- Team Motion Forward – Their self-drive keeps them moving.
- Running Low – They might start to feel faint quickly, but they’re going to keep moving.
- Road Mates – A group of buddies that always get on the road together.
- Clear The Way – The fit squad is coming through.
- Plugged In – They’re charged up and ready to move.
- Armed With Legs – For a team making proper use of what mama gave them.
- Trim-licious – Because those slender legs didn’t happen on their own.
- Globe-Trotters – They could walk around the world if they had the time.
- Walk Addicts – They’ve gotten used to using those legs to keep fit.
- Walk-tastic – Every “walk-out” feels better than the last.
- Wavy Walks – If they had to walk on a straight line, they couldn’t.
- Water & Walks – You’d never see them going on walks without their water bottles.
- Team Walking In Turns – The entire team is never out at the same time.
- Roundabout Walks – They walk around in circles till they’ve had enough.
- Weekend Strollers – The only time they get to keep their legs active are weekends.
- Team Synced-Up – They make it a collective effort to make sure everyone stays active.
- Women That Walk – A female gang with very active women.
- Wiggle & Walk – Even their walks are full of silly, playful behavior.
- Walking On Sunshine – They’re always cheerful when they’re out to walk.
- Habitual Walkers – They couldn’t skip a day even if they wanted to.
- Built To Walk – The journey to fitness is one they’d always be on.
- Fan Of Walks – Walking isn’t just an exercise for them, but something they actually enjoy.
- Yes To Walk Sessions – It’s healthy and relaxing, so why not?
- Papas Only – A team of aged men who want to stay fit.
- Walk-away – From unhealthy lifestyles to healthy living through walking exercise.
- Gentle Walks – They always take it nice and slow.
- The Wanderers – They’re always on the road so much that you’d assume they were homeless.
- Night-Walkers – Night-time walks are the most fulfilling for this team.
- Loose Walks – They can never seem to agree what on what routes to take.
- Rowdy Rangers – A peculiar team that always scare others off the road.
Funny Walking Challenge Team Names
Everyone wants to stroll to keep up a sound way of life. Walking additionally assists with remaining dynamic and new for the day. Be that as it may, the explanation numerous individuals quit their walking schedules is the reluctance to escape the bed, and go out for a walk every day.
Anyway, what about a walking team? A gathering of individuals who go on a walk together every morning. At the point when you have a team to stroll with, it is a lot simpler to go on a walk and remain roused.
The pleasant part is to name your walking team. Have you considered it yet? You can pick funny walking team names. It could be whatever rouses your team individuals and it very well may be funny simultaneously.
Welcome your walking team individuals over some espresso and do this great exercise for picking walking team names. Later on, you can even post photographs of your walking team with your name and rouse others to go along with you.
- Walk the Line.
- The Walkie Talkies.
- Honey, I Shrunk the Gut.
- Coast Busters.
- Our Giga Hurts.
- Miles to go Before we Sleep.
- Extremely Undertrained.
- Lost in Pace.
- The Running Dead.
- Tater Trots.
- Walker Texas Rangers.
- Holy Walkamolies.
- Been There, Run That.
- The Carb Loaders.
- Too Inspired to be Tired.
Good Working Team Names:
Much the same as running, football, golf, and different games, walking is likewise another type of activity and should have a name for each team or gathering. Thus, if walking team names are the motivation behind why you arrived on this page, at that point behave confidence that you are at the correct spot.
Sports are probably going to be pleasant when you do it with either family, companions, or a gathering of individuals. Would you be able to envision if just a single individual was to play the football match-up; it will surely not be fascinating. Furthermore, similarly as football bunches have team names, running as a type of activity ought to likewise have a name for each gathering or team.
In this manner, on the off chance that you are as yet thinking about what could be the favorable position or advantage of having a walking team name, at that point you ought to likewise recall that a team name makes a strong character for any gathering.
In the accompanying passages, you will discover a rundown of good, helpful, inspirational, and funny walking names that you can use for your walking gathering.
Walking Team Name Puns
The Young and the Breathless.
Walk This Way.
The Hip Replacements.
Rapid Thigh Movement.
We’ve got the Runs.
Best Ideas for Walking Team Names
Bringin’ up the rear with no fear.
Quads of Fury.
We’ve Got Sole.
Dead on Arrival.
Consolation is Still a Prize.
The Young and the Rest of Us.
Liar Liar Legs on Fire.
Time Heels All Wounds.
Creative Naming Ideas
Flip Flops in Porta-Potties and Other Bad Decisions.
Get ‘Er Run.
Heart and Sole.
Too Stupid to Stop.
Blondes have more Run.
Heels on Hills.
Run Like the Winded.
The Fats and the Furious.
Mind Over Miles.
Six Cheeks to the Wind.
Should’ve Turned Left.
Love at First Tights.
Take a Hike.
Mighty Morphin Power Walkers.
Another Bad Idea.
Team Names for Walking Events
Slow Motion to the Ocean.
Call Me a Cab.
What’s that in miles?
Like Fun Only Different.
Worst Game of Tag Ever.
Straight Outta Ibuprofen.
School of Walk.
The Shin Splints.
On Your Feet.
Funny Walking Team Names
- Baby Steps – A team learning to move around on their feet. Again.
- Fallen Steps – Trying, failing and trying again to stay active.
- Long Walk to Freedom – Like Mandela, only this time it’s freedom from laziness.
- Walking Talkies – A particularly chatty team of walkers.
- Leggo-Legs – For prepping the legs to get moving.
- Blisters B-Gone – Because that’s not an excuse to stop moving.
- Wiggly Legs – Those Legs might be unstable, but they’re still on the move.
- Heels Up – There’s no rest for the heels of their feet.
- Team Round-We-Go – No stopping these walkers till they’re ready to stop.
- Dashing Down – Taking fast walks down sloppy grounds.
- Fit Feet – For feet’s as sturdy as can be.
- Road Rage – Moving with more energy than what’s required to take a walk.
- Happy Laps – They’d run around the block over and over with the biggest smile of contentment.
- Shaky Soles – For feet’s that aren’t used to the active life.
- Team Miles Apart – They’re walking farther away from home.
- The Hasty Herd – An energetic team with fast legs.
- Swift Feet – Walking almost as fast as The Flash.
- Furious Foots – A team moving as if they were chasing after something.
- Off 2 Mars – Energetic enough to walk all the way to space. If only.
- The Snail Race – A team filled with the slowest walkers that ever lived.
- Team Wheels 4 Legs – You’d think they had wheels attached to the soles of their feet.
- Twisted Feet – The kind to break a leg or have a muscle pull ever so often.
- Wonder Women Walk – Self- acclaimed Wonder Women, because of their supernatural strength.
- Breezy Legs – Even the wind would be envious of how they gracefully they move.
- Jiggly Business – Always on the move like they were made for this.
- Runaway Mamas – For the mothers that could easily run off during their daily walks, but don’t.
- Sneaky Feet – One minute they’re here, and the next they’re at the other side of town.
- Sore But Sturdy – Their feet might feel broken, but the determination to keep walking stays intact.
- Tough Thighs – Sadly the upper parts of their legs suffer the most.
- Team Outta Breathe – So they stop and rest for a bit, then get back on the road again.
- Team Run The World – For girls who can go the longest distance on their feet without breaking a sweat.
- The Lazy Gang – Keeping fit by staying on their feet isn’t as easy as they thought.
- Team Slow Legs – They might not cover a block in a day, but they’re still moving anyways.
- Turtle Strollers – For a team moving at their own pace & proud about it.
- Team Snail-Like – Including a snail in their walking team might even be an improvement.
- Team Rolling Stones – They seem like they can keep up with the active lifestyle, but their legs fail them.
- Leg Flexers – They’ve always been fit, and their legs can prove it.
- Team Slow Pants – You could almost swear that nobody should be able to move that slowly.
- The Pant-ers – Every walk leaves them panting even harder than the last.
- Blubbery Legs – Their leg muscles might need some more time to get used to the active life.
- Team Chasing Shadows – You would think they were running rather than walking on most days.
- Matching Men – Sturdy looking men with legs that actually function.
- Walk of Shame – Taking walks in neighborhoods that aren’t theirs & while wearing face-caps, so no one recognizes them.
- Stomp The Yard – They’re the kind of #HealthyBodyGoals everyone else in the neighborhood desires.
- Break The Ground – Natural attention-seekers with walking shoes that announce their arrival.
- Snooze & Shoes – They hit their alarms, get out of bed & hit the road for their morning walk.
- Slamming Feet’s – Moving with enough vigor to make Mother Earth angry.
- Long Distance Ladies – Energetic women with legs that know no limit.
- Disorderly Lines – Because walking in an orderly manner for them would be absurd.
- Steaming Legs – For feet’s that are charged up and ready to move.
- Alarm The Legs – Something’s not right, and their usually lazy legs can feel it.
- Pimped-Up Legs – For a team attempting to make proper use of their legs.
- Pack Of Perky Legs – Legs so skinny you might worry they could break.
- Choo-Choo Train – The silliest walking team you’d ever see.
- Pounding Feet’s – More strength in their legs than any other body parts.
- Lollipop Ladies – Total eye-candy material with every step these ladies take.
- Men Of The Streets – Almost like they don’t have a home.
- Feet’s on Fire – And they’re burning laziness out of their lifestyle.
- Floppy Legs – Practicing walking for more than a minute without feeling faint.
- Agonized Feet – But all that pain is worth it, and so they keep on walking.
- Scrambling Legs – Walking in different directions, all at the same time.
- Let’s Go Again – Even when every member of the team is ready to quit and go home.
- A Dozen-A-Divas – For the ladies that walk to keep their “diva bodies” in check.
- Fancy Strides – The kind of walks you’d see on the runways, only this time it’s on the road.
- The Strollers – Almost like they’re dragging weight with how slowly their move.
- The Stalkers – They walk past you a dozen times a day till you start to get paranoid.
- Sweaty Feet – Damp, stinky feet aren’t enough to get them to stop walking.
- Walkin’ Bunnies – Chubby-looking & every step they take is adorable to watch.
- Blissful Blisters – Almost like their leg blisters are rewards for their hard work.
- Team Soft Panting – They might be tired, but they’re not letting it show.
- Team Old and Slow – Over 50 and trying to stay as fit as their grandkids.
- Team Movers & Shakers – They’ve got a lot of physical energy, and they know it.
- Legs Plugged In – Powered up and ready to make walking a lifetime hobby.
- Stinky Soles – Hopefully they don’t have to take off their walking shoes at any point.
- Pespirating Papas – Old men ditching their cars and walking more.
- Leaky Bodies – And that’s what happens when your legs carry you around all day – sweat.
- Team Tired For What? – You’d never see them whine.
- No To Running – Walking is hard enough, and they’re willing to stick to that.
- Back & Forth We Go – They’ve walked the street so many times they could do it with their eyes closed.
- Fling Those Legs – To and fro, till someone gets a muscle pull.
- Cars For What? – Their forefathers moved around on foot and so can they.
- Moves Like Jagger – Look into their eyes and they’d own you & get you to join their walking team.
- Team Spin Those Legs – Till their eyes are spinning around and they need to take a break.
- Team Journeying By Foot – Just like their great-grandparents did it.
- Leg Draggers – Just like the 8th grade again when everyone’s forced to participate in PE.
- Grumpy Fit Feet – They didn’t want to get started, but now they don’t want to stop either.
- Legs On Duty – With the responsibility of keeping other parts of their bodies fit.
- The Mighty Stampede – When the whole team takes a walk, everyone clears out of their way.
- Bangin’ Legs – Walking as though they’re trying to break a bone.
- Laziness Be Gone – And be replaced by fit legs and a healthier body.
- Legs-Off-The-Couch – Replacing laziness with running around the field.
- Team Sun Burnt Legs – They always seem to forget to use their sunscreen before hitting the road.
- Don’t Walk Away – Instead, they walk together till everyone is tired.
- Legs Wide Awake – And ready for some physical activity.
- Yes To The Legs – To making them tougher and used to some hard work.
- Pack Those Legs – Even if they wanted to quit, they’re not permitting themselves to.
- Robotic Legs Go – Almost as if they didn’t have a human being attached to them.
- Team Burn Those Leg Fat – Because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Legs Aligned For Greatness – And great legs should never be known for being lazy.
- Team Crack Our Soles – What’re a few bruises when it’s for a worthy cause?
Mental Health Walk Team Names
- Legs & Heads – A movement encouraging mentally ill people to get more active.
- The Sane Walk – A team walking together, maintaining positive energy and live healthier lives.
- Team Head-In-The-Game – A team supporting one another and making efforts towards getting better
- Clear The Head – A team focused on getting rid of anxiety and becoming more active.
- Depressed For What? – A movement encouraging mentally ill persons to fight against depression.
- Wavy Brains – Using walking exercises as a method of dealing with worrying and anxiety.
- Aligning Thoughts – A movement encouraging people suffering from mental disorders to listen and support one another.
- Walkin’ Out – A march designed to motivate mentally ill people to get the help they need.
- Walk Of Clarity – Marching to clear the mind and find serenity.
- Team B-Well – A movement to show support to mentally unwell people.
- Walking In Rhythm – A march that enlightens society about what mental disorders are and how to get help.
- Project Better Behavior – A movement to help those suffering from mental illnesses get the assistance they need.
- March To Awaken – A march to end stigmatization and encouraging mentally ill people to speak out.
- Free Spirited – Mentally ill people, marching to show that they are unashamed and as active as can be.
- Calmed Walkers – A walk team focused on attaining peace of mind.
- Spread The Mantra – A project promoting the importance of mental wellness & staying active.
- Healing Walks – A walk team assisting people on their journey of healing from mental disorders.
- Mental No More – A team of mental disorder survivors spreading the word on the importance of mental health.
- Tender Feet – A march encouraging more people to take simple walks to keep their minds uncluttered.
- Finding Calm – A walk team helping people on their path to mental peace.
- Mentally Green – A movement advocating that mental wellness for all stays as a priority.
- Pro Mental Health – A march emphasizing on the importance of one’s mental health.
- Team No-To-Crazy-Talk – A team focused on helping mentally ill people get the required help.
- Walking Through Blank Spaces – A team comprising of mentally ill people using walking exercises as a stress reliever.
- Anxiety Be Gone – Getting rid of mental strains by becoming physically active.
- Project Mind Conscious – A march to encourage society to be watchful for mental illness signs around them.
- More Than Just Meds – A march encouraging mental disorder sufferers to try exercise as a way of healing, and not just drugs.
- Team Far From Crazy – A march fighting against the stigma associated with mentally ill people.
- Walk Of Normalcy – A march to give hope that mental disorders can be managed and even eradicated over time.
- Project Lights In The Tunnel – A movement dedicated to offering love and hope to mentally ill people.
- Stomp On The Chains – A movement by mentally unstable people to end the shame and stigmatization they face.
- Defying The Odds – A march to prove that even mentally ill people can stay fit and healthy.
- Project Never Alone – A march supporting the “special people” in society and helping them live better lives.
- Holding Hands – A movement to show people living with mental illnesses that they are not alone.
- The Sane Squad – A walk team determined to win the fight against mental disorders and get their health back.
- Mind Your Foot – A project encouraging people suffering from anxiety to focus more on the present as well as stay active.
- The Mindful Mandate – A movement to promote the importance of staying mentally healthy.
- Hope & Beyond – A march to encourage mental disorder sufferers to get more active and life productivity.
- Revitalized Minds – A movement to provide resources and healthcare services to mentally ill people.
- All Against Madness – A march to put an end to the increasing number of mental cases in society.
- Insanely Able – A movement established to motivate sufferers of mental illness to believe in their ability to defeat it.
- Therapeutic Walks – A team walking to clear the head of all thoughts and safeguard one’s mental health.
- The Awareness Project – Marching to spread the word about mental health.
- Mental Wellness – A movement that emphasizes healthy lifestyle habits and how they affect your mental state.
- Mind, Body, Sunny – A walk team striving to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Walking Through The Mad World – A team that carries out walking exercises to maintain their sanity.
- Freeing The Minds – A movement encouraging mentally ill people to open up and share their problems.
- Project Breathe In, Breathe Out – A movement encouraging people suffering from mental disorders to take things easy and stay hopeful.
- Walks Over Solitude – A team of mentally unstable people who believe they can overcome their ailment with teamwork.
- For Restless Heads – A march dedicated to helping people struggling with anxiety, depression and other mental disorders.
- Minds Over Matter – A movement encouraging more people to make their mental health priority over any “matter.”
- Project Head-Into-The-Roads – A march creating awareness about what mental health really is.
- Thinking Together – A walk team encouraging one another to worry less and share issues with one another.
- Unboxed – A movement encouraging honest, intimate conversations to clear the mind.
- Anxious Legs – A team that counts on walking to serve as a form of anxiety relief.
- Mentally Away – A team replacing their habit of drifting away mentally to drifting off physically.
- Frantic Walks, Frantic Thoughts – A movement encouraging people battling with mental disorders to take frequent walks.
- Free Thinkers – A movement encouraging people with mental disorders to ignore the stigma and seek help.
- Thinkaholics – A march for mentally ill persons suffering from depression and/or anxiety.
- Project Liberty – A movement by sufferers of mental illness to find peace and better health.
AIDS Walk Team Names
- Team Not-A-Death-Sentence – A team marching to change the general notion of AIDS being the end of life.
- AID-ing One Another – A walk team supporting members of the society living with AIDS.
- Bloodline Walk – A movement to encourage people to support loved ones living with AIDS.
- Walking Together – A supportive walk team reaching out to encourage others suffering from the dreaded disease.
- For A Healthier Tomorrow – A group advocating for better healthcare to be made available for people with AIDS.
- Team Moving Ahead – A walk team helping those living with AIDS stay active and fight the virus.
- Walk With Pride – A movement that frowns against stigmatization towards people who live with the HIV virus.
- Walk Through The Valley – A march that encourages people with HIV to stay physically active in those tough moments.
- Brighter Days Ahead – A walk team optimistic about being about to live fulfilling lives even with AIDS.
- The Good Walk – A support group that helps HIV patients spend more time exercising and being around their loved ones.
- Spreading The Word – A movement to get more people aware of HIV & AIDS and how to avoid it.
- Stomp The Virus – A march to put an end to the wide-spread nature of AIDS.
- Team No To Stigma – Putting a stop to the stigma attached to people living with AIDS.
- Mission Possible – An optimistic team determined to stay healthy and strong while living with AIDS.
- Walk Of No Shame – A march to eradicate any form of stigmatization and shaming towards AIDS sufferers.
- Team Unstoppable – They might be infected with the HIV virus, but they’re determined to fight for their health.
- Team Tough Legs – A group of HIV sufferers who have made walking exercises a priority.
- The Zip-Up Walk – A march encouraging people to practice safe sex or abstain so as to curb HIV/AIDS.
- Fight The Virus – A movement to equip HIV sufferers with counseling and information needed to fight the disease.
- Project Unashamed – A walk to encourage those living with AIDS to let go of shame, guilt, and regret.
- AIDing Voices – For a team dedicated to lending a voice and a helping hand to people with AIDS.
- Walk In The Name Of Love – A team committed to spreading love to those suffering from HIV/AIDS.
- Team No-To-Labels – A march to end stereotype beliefs and stigmatization against HIV/AIDS sufferers.
- Together As One – A team working towards creating a society more accepting of people living with the virus.
- Walk Of Hope – Marching to show support and love to those suffering from HIV/AIDS.
- Alive With A Smile – Optimistic HIV sufferers working towards cultivating a healthier lifestyle.
- Walk Of Wisdom – A movement to enlighten the society about HIV/AIDS.
- No Shame, No Fear – Committed to eradicating the stigma attached to being HIV positive.
- Walk For Better Living – A team of HIV/AIDS sufferers who’ve made walking exercises a priority.
- AIDS-Not-Death-Sentence – A movement offering hope and support to people living with this virus.
- Forging Forward Together – A team of HIV sufferers providing support and encouragement to one another.
- Team Break-The-Silence – A movement encouraging more people to get tested and not keep their HIV status to themselves.
- The Health Walk – A project advocating for more people to get health-conscious and physically active.
- Project Safe Sex – A march emphasizing on the importance of engaging in protected sex to prevent the spread of HIV.
- The Daily Wellness March – HIV/AIDS sufferers dedicating time to staying fit daily through walking exercises.
- Project Make AIDS History – A march to drastically reduce the number of HIV/AIDS cases springing up yearly.
- The Walk For Dignity – A movement encouraging HIV sufferers to stay strong and unashamed of their status.
- Team Staying Alive – Fighting to win the unending battle against the HIV virus.
- Tough-Skin League – A courageous team ready to make certain adjustments and get healthier.
- Team All For Love – A march to show those living with the virus how loved and supported they are.
- Pushing Past Adversary – A team of HIV/AIDS sufferers overcoming the challenges of living with the virus and staying strong.
- Hugz & Happiness – A movement focused on giving out love and care to people living with AIDS.
- Wave Of Impact – A march by HIV sufferers showing just how well they can still live their lives.
- Ending The Virus – A movement committed to curbing the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- Project Stronger Than Fear – Walking to encourage HIV/AIDS sufferers to live confident, healthy lives no matter what.
- Walk For A Revolution – A march to revolutionize the perceptions of society towards those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Walk For The Beloved – A movement showing HIV/AIDS sufferers how to stay fit and healthy notwithstanding their status.
- Strutting Like Eagles – A walk team of people living with the virus showing others just how strong they can be.
- Walking Hand-In-Hand – A support team helping HIV/AIDS sufferers find a reason to keep living.
- Project Quiet For What? – A march to end stigmatization against people suffering from HIV/AIDS.
Ovarian Cancer Walk Team Names
- Fit As An Ovary – Fertile, healthy women marching to keep things that way.
- Mama & Her Eggs – A movement creating awareness on ovarian cancer.
- Team What’s Cancer? – No disease is permitted to take good health from these active women.
- Healthy Ovaries Go – A team of active women marching to encourage other women to do the same.
- Ovar-Achievers – Striving to achieve and maintain healthy, cancer-free ovaries.
- Cancer Be Banished – A team of strong women staying active to eradicate ovarian cancer.
- Shake Those Ovaries – A fun walk team encouraging women to stay as physically active as they can.
- Finesse Eggs – Women encouraging one another to keep their eggs healthy and of premium quality.
- Walk Of Hopefulness – A movement showing ovarian cancer sufferers that they are not alone.
- Team Fit Cervix – Women making their cervical health a priority by staying active.
- Team Think Outside Cancer – Because on the other side of a scary ovarian diagnosis is a chance at living a healthier life.
- Ovary Protectors – Keeping the ovaries safe from any kind of cancer through walking exercise.
- Team Seen That, Beat That – Ovarian cancer survivors creating away through marching.
- Anti-Cancer Aunties – Powerful women, confronting ovarian cancer together.
- Ladies Conquering Cancer – For a team of women committed to overcoming cancer.
- Ovar & Out – Women keeping their ovaries healthy by performing outdoor exercises like walking.
- Triumphant Troop – A team equipping their bodies to fight and beat ovarian cancer.
- Women Weaponizing Legs – For women staying on their feet more to keep their bodies fit and healthy.
- Let’s Beat Cancer – Women taking charge of their bodies to defeat ovarian cancer.
- Wonders For The Ovaries – Women determined to stay active and keep their ovaries in perfect health.
- War Against Cancer – A team determined to win in the battle against ovarian cancer.
- Together We Can – A walk team ready to defy the odds and stay ovarian cancer free.
- Strip Away The Tumor – Getting more active to help the body fight off cancerous growth.
- Angry Ovaries, Angry Legs – A team of fiery women marching to end ovarian cancer.
- When Women Rise – Strong women living healthier lives and reducing their chances of ovarian cancer.
- Team Save Our Ovaries – A support team helping other women combat ovarian cancer.
- Ovar & Away – Women walking away from poor lifestyle habits and living healthier for the sake of their ovaries.
- Women With Ovaries – A movement by women and for women to educate on ovarian health.
- Women Walking To Safety – For a team performing walking exercises to stay healthy.
- Women Supporting Women – A team encouraging ovarian cancer patients to adopt healthier habits like walking.
- Female Avengers – They’re ready to take back their health from the claws of ovarian cancer.
- Super Women Walk – Physically active women spreading the word about ovarian cancer.
- Sisters That Heal Together – A supportive walk team helping each other recover from ovarian cancer and stay healthy.
- The Tumornators – A walk advocating for better healthcare for women with ovarian cancer.
- Ovar This Cancer – They’ve had it with cancer, and they’re ready to fight back.
- Doin’ It For Us – A group of women ready to take their ovarian health seriously.
- Leaving Cancer Behind – For a team walking away from ovarian cancer by getting more active.
- Teal We Find Health – Women marching to create awareness for better ovarian health.
- Walking For A Cure – Spreading the word about ovarian cancer and preventive measures such as exercising.
- Fighting Mamas – Mothers teaming up to wage war against cancer of the ovaries.
- Walking Army Of Women – A team of confident and fit women dedicated to keeping their bodies healthy.
- Stay-Healthy Squad – Ladies making a conscious effort to stay fit and cancer-free.
- Stronger For A Cause – Women teaming up to face their battle against ovarian cancer.
- Forever We Fight – A team prepared to stay strong and ultimately crush ovarian cancer.
- Fierce For The Ovaries – They’re more than ready to defeat cancer and keep their ovaries safe.
- March For Our Lives – Women hitting the streets to enlighten others about cancer of the ovaries.
- She-Soldiers – For a team of brave women that have refused to give into cancer.
- Moving All-Day – They’re living very active lives and keeping cancer away because of it.
- Arming Our Ovaries – Preparing their bodies to stay strong and healthy, thus keeping cancer far from their ovaries.
- Sistas Slackin’ No Mo’ – For ladies ready to go the extra mile (literally) to keep their ovaries safe.
Breast Cancer Walk Team Names
- For The Pink Ribbon – A movement to encourage exercising & eliminate breast cancer.
- Fancy In Pink – A team of beautiful women fighting cancer.
- Fifty & Fit – Elderly women willing to stay fit & keep cancer away.
- Healthy Bosoms – Fighting against breast cancer with walking exercises.
- Kicking Cancer’s Butt – Winning the fight against cancer of the breast.
- Jiggling Bosoms – Firm, healthy breasts that are also cancer-free
- Walk Towards Health – Encouraging habits like walking to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Cancer Knockers – Fierce women who could never be defeated by cancer.
- For Healthier Jugs – A movement enlightening women on how to stay cancer-free.
- Mama Trekkers – Middle-aged women, determined to keep walking & keep cancer away.
- Walking On Pink Pavements – For a team of cheerful ladies battling against breast cancer.
- Missies That March – Pretty young women marching to create awareness about breast cancer.
- Prancing Away From Cancer – Women prioritizing their total wellbeing over unhealthy cancer-causing habits.
- The Gingered-Up Grammies – Old ladies with a fiery spirit towards breast cancer.
- Walking For The Boobies – Ladies staying active for the sake of their breasts.
- Behaviors For The Bosoms – Women that perform walking exercises to keep cancer away from their breasts.
- The Perky Pack – Ladies with medium-sized breasts creating awareness on breast cancer.
- Women That Wander – An energetic team spreading the word on breast cancer.
- Pink It Up – A bubbly team creating support for women with breast cancer.
- Bouncing Cancer Away – An energetic group determined to beat breast cancer.
- Pink For The Road – Hitting the streets to create awareness of preventive measures against breast cancer.
- Healthy Girls Fight Better – Encouraging healthy lifestyle choices to keep breast cancer away.
- Pink Culture – A movement that encourages & provides support to women suffering from breast cancer around them.
- Breasties Take Walks – A group of best friends that walk to keep cancer away.
- Friends With Boobies – A warm & supportive walk team fighting against breast cancer.
- The Boobies Squad – For women, by women, against breast cancer.
- Healthy Tatas – The goal is to keep the boobs healthy & cancer-free.
- Strolling Mammals – A team that enjoys staying active, thereby reducing the chances of cancer.
- Girls Gon’ Walk – And their bosoms gon’ stay cancer-free.
- Ma Boobies & I – A movement encouraging healthy habits beneficial to the breast.
- Walking With The Twins – As if there was an alternative way.
- The Pink Movement – Bright walking attires & enlightenment on breast cancer from street to street.
- Girls Without Breasts – Breast cancer survivors team creating awareness & taking exercise more seriously.
- Troop Of Boobies – A team formed to maintain the well-being of their breasts through exercise.
- Boobs Over Cancer – Adopting habits like walking for the benefits of their boobs.
- The Committee Against Cancer – A movement fiercely against breast cancer.
- Women & Chatty Walks – Ladies who make their walking exercises more conversational.
- Walking Away From Chemo – A team of breast cancer survivors living healthier lives.
- Tits With Life – Ladies promoting beautiful & healthy titties.
- Sistas That Walk Together – For women that stay fit and healthy as a team.
- Support Against Cancer – A walk project showing support and love for breast cancer victims.
- The Pink Panthers Walk – Beautiful & tough women, walking to eradicate cancer through awareness.
- Saying No To Cancer – And yes to healthy living for women.
- The Sisterhood Rises – To beat cancer and live healthy & fulfilling lives.
- Cancer Attack – Women coming together to wage war against breast cancer
- Tits Always Matter – Creating awareness of healthy measures to prevent breast cancer.
- Operation Save-The-Twins – A movement for women currently battling with breast cancer.
- Cancer Be Slayed – Bold women, determined to crush breast cancer.
- The Movement Of Hope – A movement to encourage women who’ve dealt with or currently deal with cancer.
- Titties Walk Society – Women encouraging other women to stay active and keep cancer away.
Heart Walk Team Names
- Fitness Fanatics – A team dedicated to keeping their hearts healthy.
- Walking To Victory – And making heart problems a thing of the past.
- Team Heart Conscious – Picking up healthy habits like walking for the benefit of the heart.
- Fine Hearts Only – For a team that understands that healthy living is the only way to achieve that.
- Hale and Hearty – Keeping heart diseases away through walking.
- Walk In The Name Of Cardiac – Staying active and staying away from a cardiac problem.
- Walks For Wellness – Maintaining a healthy lifestyle through walk exercises.
- Braver Hearts – Taking practical steps towards living a longer, healthy life.
- The Beat Don’t Stop – Their hearts keep pumping blood the rate at which it’s supposed to.
- Iron Hearts – Taking healthy choices to make it harder for heart diseases to arise.
- Hearts In Shape – Because a healthy body makes a healthy heart.
- Chasing The Fit Life – All for the benefit of their body’s most vital organ.
- Anti-Clot Walks – A walk to enlighten on the dangers of clotting around the heart.
- Unfrozen Hearts – A team creating awareness about keeping your heart healthy and strong.
- Happy Hearts – A team maintaining a healthy & happy heart.
- Throbbing Hearts – For hearts getting just enough exercise.
- Rhythmic Beats – Promoting walking to maintain a healthy heart.
- Cheers To Healthy Hearts – Because a healthy heart means a functioning body.
- HeartWork – Putting in the work needed for maintaining a healthy heart.
- Fiesty Old Men – A team of elderly’s determined to live healthier lives.
- Mending Our Hearts – From being weak and fragile to becoming much stronger.
- Bring The Heat, Bring The Beat – Burning excess body fat and keeping the heart beating as it should.
- HeartBeats For Us – And it’s no one else’s business to help them stay healthy but themselves.
- Walk Off The Calories – Reducing body weight to maintain a healthy heart.
- Lion Heart – Dedicated walkers with a strong & healthy heart.
- Walking & Pumping – Staying on their feet more often to keep the heart in a healthy state.
- For The Love Of Hearts – Giving adequate attention to one of the most precious body organs.
- Affairs Of The Heart – Consciously making efforts for the benefit of their hearts.
- Heart-titude – Showing gratitude to the organ keeping them alive by staying fit.
- United Hearts – A team of like-minded members staying healthy with walking exercises.
- Hearts On A Mission – To create awareness about healthy choices that affect the heart.
- Young At Heart – A team of fit walkers who’ve disciplined their bodies over time.
- Heart-Versity – A growing team of walkers who understand the importance of exercise to the heart.
- Lighted Up Hearts – For a group with healthy & happy hearts.
- Refined Hearts – A team that’s finally focused on taking care of their hearts.
- Heart-To-Heart Walks – For solemn walks usually filled with reflections.
- Active Hearts – For strong & healthy hearts as a result of walking exercises.
- Breathe In & Out – A team that encourages simple walking exercises that keep your heartbeat at a regular pace.
- The Hearty Squad – A cheerful team that genuinely enjoy & understand their walking exercises.
- Hearts That Never Fail – Hearts too healthy to give their owners any problem.
- Premium Hearts – For a team working (and walking) towards owning perfectly healthy hearts.
- No To Fragile Hearts – And yes to fit and healthy ones.
- Fatties With Hearts – A chubby group of walkers trying to burn some fat for the sake of their heart.
- Alive & Walking – A team grateful for the gift of life and striving towards staying healthy.
- Hearty Expectations Only – Making walking exercises a regular habit because of the expected positive benefits.
- Expressions For The Heart – A team taking walking seriously for their most vital organ’s sake.
- Extreme Heart Makeovers – Going from neglecting their hearts to taking care of it.
- Heart Handlers – A team committed to achieving and maintaining a healthy heart.
- No To Heart Fat – A walk movement that enlightens on the disastrous effect of fat on the heart.
- Heart Heroes – Saving hearts from the consequences of being in a poor and unhealthy state.